- No student will be permitted to board the school bus if he/she is not in proper school uniform.
- Students are expected to be on the door side of the bus at least 5 minutes prior to the arrival of the bus.
- Buses will not wait for late-comers. Students are advised not to run behind the bus once the bus has left the stop.
- Students are not allowed to board any bus other than his/her regular bus.
- Children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should try to board the bus until it has made a complete stop.
- Students must occupy vacant seats after boarding the bus.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses only at the designated stops.
- The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience of all and no diversion/extension will be entertained on existing routes.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move around or lean out of The bus.
- Students are not allowed to eat or discard trash food inside or outside the bus.
- Shrieking / Shouting / Unruly behaviour is strictly prohibited in the bus as the driver's attention can be distracted.
- The Bus In-charges and Bus Monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in buses.
- Any damage caused to the bus will be viewed seriously and suitable penalty shall be imposed on the concerned student.
- Undisciplined behaviour in the school bus will make the student ineligible to use school transport.
- In case of any kind of problem / complaint with the transport service bus staff, the same should be reported to the school authorities.
- No instruction / suggestion should be given to the bus staff directly.
- Parents are requested to accompany their respective wards upto the pick up point in the morning and collect them after school hours.
- The school does not entertain any change in the bus route / bus to suit the individual convenience.
- Each student is expected to board or get down from the school bus only at his/her regular stop.
- No student shall be allowed to use the school bus one way.
- The School Management takes all precautions to see that the children are safe so long as they remain in their custody. However, the School
- Management will not take any responsibility, whatsoever, for any damage or injury which may be sustained by the student as result of accident or unforeseen incident either in the school premises or in the conveyance provided by the school or in any other manner.
- Wednesday, February 04,2015
ICSE Board Date Sheet ( Class X) ISC Board Date Sheet (Class XII)»
- Friday, January, 30,2015
School Timings from 2nd February 2015»
- Thursday, January 22,2015
Saturday,24th January2015 is working.Tuesday timetable will be followed»
- Wednesday, January 14,2015
Annual Practical of VI to VIII starts from 19th January 2015»