Rules for Fees
Fee Fee should be paid in full in the first week of every month. Fee should be paid in full. Partial payment is not permissible.
- Payments are acceptable in cash or cheque. The last date for payment by cheque is 5th of every month drawn on a local bank. The last date for payment by cash is the 7th of every month. There must be separate cheques for each child.
- If fee for a month in respect of a student is not paid in full by first week of that month, a fine of Rs.50/- will be charged for 2 weeks after due date. Rs. 100/- will be charged as late fees after 21st of the month. If without a valid reason the fee is not paid, the student's name will be struck off the rolls and the student may be admitted only at the discretion of the Principal or management on payment of all arrears and a fresh admission fee coupled with a fine of Rs. 200/-
- Fee can be deposited in advance for any number of months or for the full session, if so desired at the beginning of the term.
- Fee can be deposited either in cash or local cheque.
- In case of doubt regarding the payment of any dues, parents / guardians are advised to make the payment first and then clarify the matter.
- Parents may kindly keep the fee deposit receipts in safe custody and produce them to the school on proof of their payment.
- Parents are requested to give correct particulars such as Admission Number, Name, Class and Section of the school while depositing the fee.
- Caution Money is refundable in cash only after settlement of all dues and T.C. The parents should produce original receipt in the office for the reimbursement of Caution Money.
The school reserves the right to revise the fee schedule and rules from time to time. All fees including Bus fee is subject to revision.
In case of withdrawal from the Bus, one full month's notice is to be given. Otherwise the full conveyance charges will be charged.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable except Caution Money.
- For the first quarter, (April to June) the Bus fee will be paid for 2 months only.
- If a cheque is dishonoured due to any reason, late fee plus Rs.150/- will be charged as service charge for bouncing of cheque.
Please write the name and class and section of the student at the back of the cheque.
- The time to pay the fees is 7:40 AM to 1 PM (on weekdays) & 8:00 AM to 11 AM on Saturdays
- Wednesday, February 04,2015
ICSE Board Date Sheet ( Class X) ISC Board Date Sheet (Class XII)»
- Friday, January, 30,2015
School Timings from 2nd February 2015»
- Thursday, January 22,2015
Saturday,24th January2015 is working.Tuesday timetable will be followed»
- Wednesday, January 14,2015
Annual Practical of VI to VIII starts from 19th January 2015»